RC Car Tips

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

RCCarTips #70 - Nitro R/C Race Inside a Mall

Hi Guys,

On 8 Nov 2009, I joined a race that was held inside a mall. What was unique was there was a race for 1/8 nitro rc buggies! This is the first time in my 32 years enjoying the hobby have I seen nitro rc cars racing inside a mall and watched by thousands of people throughout the day. Here are videos and photos:

http://www.rccarsrtr.com/index.php/nitro-rc-cars-racing-inside-a-mall.html

As for me it was most memorable because my 8 year old daughter and wife joined in the rally class. I joined in the 4wd class.

http://www.rccartips.com/rc-cars-race-mallofasia2009.htm

It was a very happy and memorable weekend for me. Racing rc cars with my family, nothing could be better!


Photo: Porsha, Joel (me), Noel, Roland

Thanks for reading!

Joel

P.S. If you have a similar fun experience, please send me photos/write up to rccartips@hotmail.com. I would love to promote this hobby by showcasing your fun experience. Thanks!

RCCarTips.com is also a community of 7,951+ subscribers with over 10,000,000 page views. Feel free to contribute your videos, photos and articles by writing to me at rccartips@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home