RC Car Tips

Thursday, October 29, 2009

RC Cars RTR Website

Hi, I've been updating my RCCarTips.com website since 2003. But with over 290 pages, it is getting difficult to organize the topics logically.

So rather than revamping, I decided to create a new site where I will be posting on a regular basis tips, guides and best topics when it comes to rc cars. The site is called RCCarsRTR.com. Please take a look and let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment.



If you would like to be a contributor or share your rc pics and knowledge just let me know, I'll post it. Rest assured a lot of people will get to read it as my old website has over 10,000,000 page views. Just write me an email at rccartips@hotmail.com.

Thanks and have a nice halloween weekend.

Joel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home